SCP collaboration meeting update

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 12:18:14 PDT

    SCP collaborators:

    A few updates for this week's meeting:

    Visitors taking the LBL shuttle bus will need to print out and carry
    with them the bus pass posted on the TWiki
    http://supernova.lbl.gov:8080/twiki/bin/view/Main/
    JuneCollaborationMeeting

    For those calling in, the SCP Dial-in number is 510-486-7555. This
    works at any time. If no answer, send e-mail to me (or someone in the
    meeting room. )

    There have been some minor changes to the agenda. See the TWiki page
    for revisions. Analysis notes are starting to be posted (thanks!) -
    others are reminded to post theirs.

    We're organizing a dinner at a nearby restaurant for Friday evening.
    Please let me know by Friday morning if you'll be joining us.

    Below is a preliminary attendance list - please let me know of
    corrections.

    Greg Aldering LBNL
    Rahman Amanullah Stockholm
    Kyle Barbary LBNL