Re: Congratulations to Naoki!

From: Naoki Yasuda (yasuda@icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 21:26:43 PDT

    Dear all,

    > Congratulations on your wedding from your friends and colleagues in SCP!
    >
    > We send you a greeting via the web, which you can download from:
    > http://supernova.lbl.gov/naoki/
    >
    > which Ariel kindly recorded with his cell-phone camera.
    >
    > Nao Suzuki taught us to say "Omedetou"

    Thank you very much ("Arigatou Gozaimasu" in Japanese).
    As Mamoru reported already, Aki and I have just got married on 4th June.
    It was a good day and we also enjoyed our wedding.

    See you at collaboration meeting in July.
    Unfortunately Aki will not visit San Fransisco with me.

    > And thanks to Mamoru for his very interesting web page which we enjoyed
    > very much:
    > http://www.ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~doi/yasuda/naoki.html

    We also enjoyed Mamoru's very quick and consise summary.
    Thank you, Mamoru.

    ---
    Naoki Yasuda @ Institute for Cosmic Ray Research
    e-mail: yasuda@icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp