new date for SCP collaboration teleconference

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 12:00:58 PDT

    SCP collaborators,

    A number of people could not make the previously proposed date (Oct 26)
    for an SCP collaboration teleconference on analyses updates, so that
    has been postponed. For an alternative date, it has been proposed
    that we schedule our meeting at the end of the upcoming SNAP meeting as
    a number of SCP collaborators will be here in Berkeley. The new
    proposed time is

    Sat Nov 6 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM PST. (starting time for others is 1:30
    PM Vanderbilt/ 4:30 PM Chile/ 8:30 PM Europe)

    Please let me know if this date and time works for you.

    Regards,
    -Tony