[Fwd: Hubble Space Telescope Cycle 14 Call for Proposals]

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 17:51:09 PDT

    ...Also it looks like I will be on one of the cosmology TAC panels this
    year. --Saul

    attached mail follows:

    Hubble Space Telescope
    Cycle 14 Call for Proposals

    Release Date: October 11, 2004
    Proposal Deadline: January 21, 2005

     NASA and The Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI) are pleased
    to announce the Cycle 14 Call for Proposals for Hubble Space Telescope
    (HST) Observations and funding for Archival Research and Theoretical
    Research programs. Participation in this program is open to all
    categories of organizations, both domestic and foreign, including
    educational institutions, profit and nonprofit organizations, NASA Centers,
    and other Government agencies.

     This solicitation for proposals will be open through January 21, 2005
    8:00pm EST. The Astronomer's Proposal Tools (APT), which is required for
    Phase I Proposal Submission will be made available/released for Cycle 14
    Phase I use during the 1st week of December 2004. Results of the selection
    will be announced in early April 2005.

     All programmatic and technical information, as well as specific guidelines
    for proposal preparation, are available electronically from the STScI
    World-Wide Web site at the Announcement Web Page with URL:
            http://www.stsci.edu/hst/proposing/docs/cycle14announce.html

    Questions can be addressed to the STScI Help Desk (email: help@stsci.edu;
    phone: 410-338-1082).