Re: K correction for z=1 supernova

From: Alex Conley (aconley@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 09:58:28 PDT

    For stretch=1 at B max, Bessel U and B from Bessel I and F850LP:

    Using Peter's uberspectra
     Name z K_i->u Kz->b
     Satie 1.05 -0.89106 -1.4378
     Loiret 1.1 -0.85377 -1.4222
    Using Serena's uberspectra
     Satie 1.05 -0.90847 -1.4352
     Loiret 1.1 -0.86620 -1.4143
    Using Rob's uberspectra
     Satie 1.05 -0.80964 -1.4396
     Loiret 1.1 -0.79483 -1.4389
    Using Rob's U-enhanced uberspectra
     Satie 1.05 -0.76110 -1.4438
     Loiret 1.1 -0.76041 -1.4550

    The systematic difference between Rob's and the other two is a bit
    disturbing.

    Alex