K correction for z=1 supernova

From: raux@in2p3.fr
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 20:11:58 PDT

    Hi all,

    I am working currently on the K corrections for Satie (z=1.05) and Loiret
    (z=1.1). I 'd like to know if anybody tried to compute K correction for
    those supernova

    My concern is to have an idea on the order of magnitude of the correction.

    For I to U band, I found a K correction of :

    KIU = 0.7902 for Loiret
    KIU = 0.8526 for Satie

    For F850LP (Z) to B band, I found the following K corrections:

    KZB = 1.4589
    KZB = 1.3553

    U,B,I filters are Jonhson-Cousins, and Z (F850LP) is the effective filters
    of HST.

    Are those numbers correct?

    Thank you for a quick answer,

    Cheers,