Re: late-time fitting debate

From: G_Goldhaber@lbl.gov
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 14:01:07 PST

    I agree with Rob that we have to terminate this discussion. I second
    Greg's suggestion for the one and only refitting. I found that the
    floor of 0.007 took care of the Hamuy data.If we prefer we can
    attribute this to template uncertainty.

    On Monday I will make the comparison of "old and new" for the Hamuy
    data.
    I will also try to study how the differences compare with the quoted
    errors. Gerson