Jha's tables

From: Alex Conley (aconley@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 17:42:17 PST

    I have partially completed the mind-numbing task of checking and
    correcting the tables in the scanned version of Jha's thesis.
    The link off of the groupmemos page will now give you a tar of
    the lightcurves I have checked so far (p 134-138, up to sn1998co).
    I will continue to work on this as much as I can stand over the next
    few days, and will update the link as I check more.

    Note that the redshift in the files is not exactly the same as in
    Jha's thesis. I have also corrected the redshifts to the CMB frame
    using NED.

    Alex