action items from today's HST paper meeting

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 15:47:28 PST

    Rob,

    Here are the action items I noted from today's meeting discussing the
    HST paper.
    If I've missed anything important, please add.

    *** Next meeting
    Thurs Mar 13 12:00 PST/14:00 CST/20:00 UK/21:00 Europe

    Action items from today's meeting
    1. List of non Ia SNe to exclude from P99 sample. Andy and Peter will do this.

    2. Rob WILL do the cosmology fit including the High-z team data and add
    this to the paper.

    3. Regarding Jha thesis - NO action now. Will add a comment in text
    after next draft.

    4. Regarding WMAP - just add citation to recent results.

    5. Systematic errors. Malmquist bias. Isobel will go through list of
    systematics in P99 and summarize what needs to be said these for the
    current paper.

    6. Truncate lightcurve fits after 40 days. Rob will try this and see how
    big an effect it is and if we can ignore it.

    --
    Tony Spadafora                                ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division                              Tel: (510) 495-2316