host morphology paper posted

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 10:58:55 PST

    SCP Collaborators,

    The "hosts" paper: "The Hubble Diagram of Type Ia Supernovae as a
    Function of Host Galaxy Morphology", M. Sullivan et al., has been posted
     today:

    http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/astro-ph/0211444

    (and the preprint is available on the SCP public and internal pages.)

    Mark had submitted the paper to MNRAS on Aug 30, and reports that:
    "We received a very short referee report on the paper, which asked only
    for small and minor modifications of the manuscript prior to acceptance in
    MNRAS. After making these changes, we have resubmitted the paper to MNRAS
    last week and have now posted the revised manuscript to astrop-ph
    (astro-ph/0211444). We would expect the paper to be accepted shortly."

    Congratulations to Mark!

    --
    Tony Spadafora                                ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division                              Tel: (510) 495-2316