SuF02-068 had bad finding chart

From: Alex Conley (aconley@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 23:40:46 PST

    I also discovered that SuF02-068 had a bad finding chart (by 7' RA, 4'
    DEC -- and that's 7 minutes in RA, so 105 arcmin). This was due to
    a bad transformation which had slipped by. I have replaced the finding
    chart. So, if you have an old one, please throw it away and get the
    new one. Incidentally, the SNTrak RA/DEC were right on with the correct
    finding chart solution.

    Alex