RA/DEC in sntrak

From: Alex Conley (aconley@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 23:38:36 PST

    I have checked the sntrak RA/DEC of all of the priority 3 or higher
    candidates against their finding chart positions. There was one
    other candidate with a substantial discrepancy. SuF02-020 has
    a DEC which was 7" off of the finding chart position. I have
    corrected this in SNTrak, as well as checking the finding chart
    solution. This was another candidate that was right on the edge
    of the subtraction, where the APM/USNO solution is less constrained.

    Alex