Last nights data.

From: Shane Burns (mshaneburns@mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 17:03:46 PST

    I just took a quick look at some of last night's data from Subaru and
    compared to a ref image taken October 1. The seeing last night was
    about 1.2 arcsec compared to about 0.3 arcsec for the reference image.
    We were clearly looking through some clouds for part of the night.
    About 2 magnitudes of extinction in one image compared to the reference
    image.

    More details later.

    Cheers,
    Shane