Re: Subaru data

From: Naoki Yasuda (naoki.yasuda@nao.ac.jp)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 16:37:11 PST

    Dear all,

    > We are getting Subaru data right now. Presumably this means they
    > observed last night, although as yet we have no direct word of what
    > they observed or what the conditions were like. So far they are
    > all 240 second I band exposures of SXDS_1 (the central field).
    > The depth seems pretty variable, suggesting there were some cloud
    > problems, and the seeing seems 1" or worse.

    Last night we took images for SXDS_1 (the central field) :
    35 times 240sec exposure in i'-band.
    But conditions were bad. Coulds covered the field and
    the thickness were changing and seeing was about 1".
    So these data may not be useful.
    Anyway I send these data to LBL in the case of bad weather
    at the next run.
    We expect for good weather at 11/1,2 run.

    ---
    Naoki Yasuda @ National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
    e-mail: naoki.yasuda@nao.ac.jp