Subaru data

From: Alex Conley (aconley@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 09:15:55 PST

    We are getting Subaru data right now. Presumably this means they
    observed last night, although as yet we have no direct word of what
    they observed or what the conditions were like. So far they are
    all 240 second I band exposures of SXDS_1 (the central field).
    The depth seems pretty variable, suggesting there were some cloud
    problems, and the seeing seems 1" or worse.

    Alex