VLT - Please check offsets for S02-075

From: clidman@eso.org
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 07:35:13 PDT

    Dear All,
       The conditions on Paranal are not great, but they are observing. They will do the
    brighter targets tonight. Tomorrow, we will try the fainter ones.

    So far, they have done:

    C02-034 z=0.242, H-alpha, OII, H and K bands. No obvious SN features
    C02-028 z=0.448, H-alpha, H and K. Some broad SN like features. Possible SiII at 9000 Angstroms
    S02-075 - They tried it, but it looks as if the offset from the HEX star is wrong. Please Check.

    When I have time, I will put the very quickly reduced spectra on the web.

    Cheers, Chris.