Re: VLT

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 20:11:29 PDT

    > Welcome to the AGN zoo!

    I've actually been there before-- just never much with LINERs (although
    I was on a LINER paper once). In fact, in 2000 there was a Seyfert
    Galaxy Knop et al. that *finally* got published.

    Re: LINERs, I had thought that most of the emission we were seeing was
    from a larger region. E.g., you wouldn't expect much variation in the
    NLR of a Seyfert Galaxy, since it's so large.

    -Rob