I'm beginning to like C02-031 too. Finding chart?

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 21:22:33 PDT

    I'm beginning to like C02-031 too. I think it's up there on our priority
    list (unless anyone sees anything wrong with it) -- and it could use a
    finding chart very soon, if we want to try to get it to one of the telescopes
    (like GMOS) quickly. Alex, are you still up and making finding charts?

    (The only thing that I know of that could change our confidence in it right
    now is if it is shown not to exist on any of the dithers of the CFHT images
    where it would have been expected to be seen.)