Re: CTIO / CFHT cross-telescope candidate status

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 04:20:17 PDT

    > D1 was observed last night for 25' under excellent conditions (0.5-0.6")
    > We subtracted and scanned all fields.
    > None of the candidates below were found.
    > We instead found new ones! see "latest detections" in
    > http://www.cfht.hawaii.edu/~sne/
    > we will load these new candidates and prepare the finding charts
    > to morrow morning.

    OK, there are some correspondences.

    "amerix" is at the same coordinate as C02-016/"VotezChiraz", which you had
    already found.

    "agecanonix" is at the same coordinate as C02-010/"Bibchomabix", which
    you had already found (or about 12" away, so maybe it is different).

    How confident are you in your astrometry? I believe that ours is good
    to a few arcseconds, but I will check it to be sure about these
    candidates.

    -Rob