Re: Correction to the time available at cfht

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 17:15:38 PDT

    > The main reason these additional SNe in fresh fields would be useful is if we
    > don't have enough "good" CFHT SN candidates at z ~ 0.85 to send to HST.
    > Otherwise, these would not be followed like the CFHT ones will be in the
    > rolling search.

    How many z~0.85 candidates are we going to send to HST? I had thought
    there was only one in the 14h+5 field, and two over in the SDF field.

    Please send me a complete list of what we are following and plan to
    follow at HST this Spring; I don't think I've seen that since the
    proposal, and I've forgotten the proposal.

    -Rob