Correction to the time available at cfht

From: raux@in2p3.fr
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 15:28:01 PDT

    On Mon, 6 May 2002, Greg Aldering wrote:

    > Two quick comments before I return to proposal-writing hell:
    >
    > Julien said "we will have "25" without giving any units. Does this mean
    > 25 hrs are available? He said they were in the queue starting at
    > midnight. The field can only be observed until about 2:30 am. So over 4
    > nights the maximum time the field can be observed is 2.5*4 = 10 hours
    > (which would be enough).

    I already correct this. I really meant 25 minutes for each field during
    the period begining tonight to 9th (Cuby's allocated time). If the weather
    is not good enough, we won't have any time.

    The last chance to get images would be then, on may 10th. That would be
    30min in I and 10min in R for each field.

    So, if we are luck, we will have 25min+40min in each field (D1 and D4)
    by the 11th.

    If not, bad weather on the 10th and a night lost during Cuby's time, we
    will have no time....

    Julien

    --
    Julien Raux