Re: CTIO tonight

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 15:22:42 PDT

    Just to add a little more info (such as it is): I just spoke to Julien in
    Hawaii and he says that he meant "CFHT is supposed to observe a total of 25
    minutes in D1 and 25 minutes in D4 sometime during the three nights of May
    7, 8, and 9, which are not queue nights. Both before those nights (i.e.,
    tonight) and after those nights (i.e. from May 10 on) the queue will be
    running and still trying to get us 30 min I band in D1 and 30 min in D4
    (plus 10 min each in R band)."