CTIO tonight

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 14:53:47 PDT

    I just wanted to summarize the discussion to deepnews, since various
    people have been left off of various bits of the discussion thus far.

    The question: what to observe near 14h+5 tonight at CTIO.

    The considerations:

    (1) The CTIO reference run had bad seeing. Hence, if conditions are
    good at CTIO it may not be optimum to search those fields with bad