Is the first of those four FORS2 nights next week really on the 14th May?

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 13:04:10 PDT

    Hi Chris, Is the first of those four FORS2 nights next week really on the 14th May? On Tony's
    calender it was listed as beginning on the 15th May. If it's on the 14th then it is still useful
    for screening Keck candidates before the morning of the 15th -- but only if we can analyze before
    noon (East coast time) on the 15th. Is that do-able?

    That would be good news, since the weather in Hawaii this semester has been remarkably poor and it
    would be great to have more spectroscopy backup.

    About tonight's observing at VLT: I'm assuming that last night's request will still hold for
    tonight, unless Julien email us with any candidate that he likes better (which didn't sound likely
    from his last email).

     Regards, --Saul