Re: Weather at CFHT

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 05:50:02 PDT

    > Good luck for those who try to subtract images from CFHT and images from
    > CTIO.
    >
    > Good night/morning.

    When does CFHT observe again?

    CTIO will probably do the actual scanning of Monday night's data on
    Tuesday afternoon. Does anybody have opinions on which names we ought
    to give these guys? T02-xxx or C02-xxx? The former are for
    CTIO-discovered supernovae,the latter for CFHT-discovered supernoave.
    That neat distinction was made back when we were all searching in
    different fields.... I don't have an opinion yet.

    (Of course, if it's cloudy in CTIO it won't matter :/ )

    -Rob