S02-032

From: clidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 01:53:08 PDT

    Dear Colleagues,
      We were able to get an additional 150 minutes on S02-032 with ISAAC. We now
    have 530 minutes on this target. The new image can be found on the panisse
    anonymous ftp account. The file is called incoming/lifan/Js_2tr.fits.

       Tomorrow night will be our chance to get more data on this target. Shall we try for
    another couple of hours. In doing so, we will have used 13 of the 25 hours that were
    allocated for this part of the project.

    Cheers, Chris.