CFHT

From: raux@in2p3.fr
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 03:21:57 PDT

    Current weather still cloudy.

    03 May 2002 00:00:01 humidity 71.2 Overcast

    The web page has been updated. I had the three remaining night (april 17,
    20 and 22) to the light curves.
    The lightcurve is in a separate file (lightcurve links).

    I'm sorry for the typo of the tiles, I'll fix that tomorrow.

    The interesting candidates have a finding chart except for those detected
    before and observe on April. Those with asterix name. I promise that I'll
    add this to sntrack tomorrow.

     I'm going to bed so good evening, morning everybody.

    Jules

    --
    Julien Raux
    Groupe Supernovae