Re: S02-032

From: Greg Aldering (aldering@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 12:58:10 PDT

    Hi Chris,

    I've looked at the newest image and now I think I can see what is may
    be light from the SN. The host is clearly red since it is strong
    compared to the host relative to the I-band SN/host ratio. Thus, it is
    likely that at least half the light is host light, putting the SN at
    J ~ 23.7 for SN+host of J ~ 23. Under this hypothesis, the SN S/N would
    be about 10, meaning that more integration (e.g., the full 10 hours) is
    needed.

    He haven't yet gotten the HST images for S02-032, so have nothing
    more to add to the discussions on that front.

    - Greg