Re: S02-032

From: clidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 12:35:49 PDT

    Dear All,
        Shall I ask Paranal to continue observing S02-032? The S/N in the central
    36 pixels is 14. We have slightly more that 6 hours of integration. If this SN is
    as bright as 23.3, which would make it rather bright for z=1, then we probably
    do not need more. If it is fainter (ie it has a J band magnitude which is closer to J=24,
    which is more typical for z=1), then we will need more.

        Something seems wrong with the Santiago webserver, so I have copied the image
    to the anonymous ftp account on panisse.lbl.gov. The file is in incoming/lifan and
    it is called Js_1tr.fits.

    Cheers, Chris.