Re: Satie

From: clidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 08:39:50 PDT

    Hi Isobel,
        The ISAAC schedule has been fluid these past two weeks because of technical problems
    with the instrument. The 21st an 22nd are service nights. The 23rd to 25th are reserved
    for VLTI commissioning and the 26th is a technical night which might be switched to service.
    The 27th to 30th are full service nights and the 1st to 3rd are service for the 1st half of the night.

    Cheers, Chris.