sn1999Q optical data and colors

From: Vitaliy Fadeyev (VAFadeyev@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 18:19:47 PST

    Dear Serena,

    attached are two ASCII files with "raw" photometry data
    for the 6 epochs of HST followup for sn1999q. The two
    filters, F675W and F814W, were used at each epoch. Therefore,
    if you apply the K-corrections, you should be able to get
    B-V colors from the data at each epoch.

    The fluxes in each file are given in e-/sec. The appropriate
    Vega zeropoints are 24.1542 for F675W and 23.7472 for F814W.

    The discovery data point we got from the IAU Circular
    is not included in the raw data files. That point has
    rather unclear associated uncertainty, since it is
    from the ground-based observations. Unlike the time of max
    or stretch determination, we would be directly sensetive
    to the photometry error in color determination. If you
    strongly prefer to include the discovery point, then we
    would have to extrapolate the other bands' lightcurve.

    Another aspect of the data I should mention more explicitly
    is the fact that the lightcurve fits have a sense of E(B-V)
    of the host. For the fit without a constrained time of
    the maximum, E(B-V)_Host = 0.095 +- 0.051. For the fit
    with time of max constrained to that of Tonry,
    E(B-V)_Host = 0.200 +- 0.038.
    Incidentally, this is a "hostless" SN, meaning that
    we see no trace of the host in the final references.

    Let me know if this scheme does not work for you.

    Cheers,
    vitaliy

    # ndata = 6
    JD FLUX DFLUX