Re: notes on the Iband phone conference

From: Lifan Wang (lifan@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 10:36:17 PST

    Hi, Serena,

            I have looked at your Imax fits. I am getting a dispersion of 0.14
    if there is no color and dm15 cuts. I am still looking into this issue, but
    I am concerned with the Imax errors shown in your table. Many of them are
    really tiny even when the data are really bad, such as in the case of 96C.
              Gerson and are still working on the comparison. We will have a better
    feeling of what's going on next week.

            Cheers,

            Lifan