Mark-up on paper (PDF file and MP3 voice recording)

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@LBL.gov)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 18:10:55 PST

    Hi Serena,
        Here are my comments (scanned in PDF format, and explained in the
    MP3 voice recording, since the scan is probably not obvious by
    itself). First and foremost, I think this is very interesting work --
    nice going! (...which I didn't remember to say in the midst of all the
    detailed comments in the voice recording!)

        There are a number of points that I think will be good for the
    collaboration to discuss together (and give you a bit of help with some
    of the work, ideally) -- probably we will want to have a collab phone
    conference like we did with Rob's paper. We'll try to plan that this
    week in the exec meeting.

        Talk to you soon, and happy 2004. --Saul