Re: A question came up from Bill J., while working on our TOO...

From: Rachel A. Gibbons (ragibbons@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 09:12:56 PDT

    Hi Bill,

        I responded to you on this point (and others) already asking about the
    possibility of moving those visits by a couple of days (earlier or later
    -- although earlier is probably not available to us) in order to improve
    the time of visibility.

        I'll also consider how our SNR would be affected if moving the BETWEEN
    doesn't help lengthen target visibility.

    Thanks,

    Rachel