[Fwd: HST Target of Opportunity Activation Request for Proposal 9727]

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 08:15:00 PDT

    Ok, everybody, the TOO request got sent in, beating the deadline -- good
    work, Rob and Rachel and Rahman!

    It would probably be a good idea to send the final plan to
    hstsearch@lbl.gov for the collaboration to understand what we will be
    able to get. Now comes the exciting part -- we should set up a
    football pool on what our two candidates turn out to be (what else is a
    wiki page for, after all?).

    attached mail follows:

                   * Request to Activate a Target of Opportunity *

     Submitted by: Saul Perlmutter

    Email address: saul@lbl.gov

     Phone number: 615-322-6165

             Program ID: 9727
    Program Coordinator: JANUSZEWSKI
     Visits to Activate: I0-I6
       Number of Orbits: 29

    Reason for ToO Activation:
       New Supernova found for follow-up.

    Visit Changes: Yes
       Follow-up strategy adjusted to fit Supernova. Details sent to
       Bill Januszewski.

    Scheduling Requirements:
       BETWEENS specified in Phase II.