Re: we're following acs04c-014 / potomac

From: Adam G. Riess (ariess@stsci.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 04:44:54 PDT

    Very good, I assumed you would. Yes, we will
    follow Thames with 8 orbits (3 for grism, 1 for J, 4 for z).
    My thinking is that its cheap, its certain to be a Ia,
    its a known redshift, the ground can't
    do a good job at z=0.952, the ones in ellipticals are rarer
    but provide an important comparison for systematics, and I
    love the fact that
    we did its twin in the host at the same spec-z 7" away last
    year. We can also get in a few follow-ups on some
    other ones in the field from last search.

    Are you guys gonna be able to get the 2 positions
    to be able to get Patuxant and Nessie?