we're following acs04c-014 / potomac

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 21:59:04 PDT

    Hey Adam --

    We've (finally) decided that we're going to follow up
    acs04c-014/potomac. Sorry we couldn't get the final word to you
    earlier! We will probably use all of our remaining orbits on it
    (including saving some for final references).

    Have you decided what you're going to follow, if anything, and how many
    orbits you will use on it?