Re: grism angle

From: Rachel A. Gibbons (ragibbons@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 16:46:40 PDT

        Anyone interested in SuF02-012 should look at my notes from the "HST
    search internal page on panisse". Once you're there look at :

    "ACS Grism Spectroscopy : SuF02-012 (2002lc) & SuF02-060 (2002kr)" 11 Mar
    04

        You'll see what a Ia on bright host looks like in grism and direct
    imaging. Note the SN lies ON TOP of it's host. The smudge near it is
    another galaxy at slightly higher redshift.

        N.b. SuF02-060 is z~1.05, which is why 6 orbits of grism were OK.

    Rachel

    --
    Dr. R. A. Gibbons