Re: host color distribution for acs04c-014

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 10:08:09 PDT

    ...The i-z color is 1.05, and this appear quite consistant with a Ia at
    z ~ 1.5, but only consistant with a small fraction of the core-collapse
    SNe at that redshift -- so this may help our odds. We also note that
    the magnitude would be consistant with a stretch=1 at max (and in fact a
    little bit bright, even). I'm not sure what to conclude from that,
    since I guess it could still be a Ibc.