Adam's happy with the tile divying we proposed....

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 12:44:02 PDT

    From: Adam G. Riess <ariess@stsci.edu>
    To: Saul Perlmutter <saul@lbl.gov>
    Date: 6:08 AM

    Saul,

       I am very cross with you for not telling me how
    hard this baby think is. Why didn't you warn me?!

    Just kidding (about the part of not warning me not that it
    isn't really hard). I think things are going "normally"
    for us--which is to say nothing unusual but still a
    very demanding and tiring experience.
    But we are doing fine.

    Your tile division sounds great, so lets do that.
    We will take those 5 tiles in the NW (35,32,31,28,27)
    And good luck to all.

    -Adam