Dan Green's response

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 08:07:42 PDT

    I asked Dan Green what was up, and this was his response.

    In my opinion, he's full of shit and we need to get rid of him.

    I don't want to do this, but I suggest that somebody else unilaterally
    create a place for people to send in supernova info -- something like
    that apparent supernova page. (I could get it working in a frikkin'
    day, but again I don't want to do it.)

    Announce it, do an end-run around Dan Green, and the SN community would
    rejoice to be free of this guy.

    -Rob

    ----- Forwarded message from Dan Green <dgreen@cfa.harvard.edu> -----