Re: plans for the night?

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 20:37:17 PDT

    On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 08:35:17PM -0700, Natalia Kuznetsova wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I was just wondering what your plans for the night are? Should we
    > stay up and wait for the last two subtractions?

    No. Everybody should go home and go to sleep. I hope you haven't been
    waiting around for things.

    Make sure to be around for the noon PDT phone meeting tomorrow.

    With only two fields left, Rachel and I will be able to scan them
    whenever they get finished. If you want to scan them, just come in
    sometime normal tomorrow morning.