coordinates

From: Marek Kowalski (MPKowalski@lbl.gov)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 17:13:26 PDT

    Hi Rob,
    in case you are not sleeping already...
    I have cross-checked a few of our SN coordinates with that of the GOODS
    field (v1.0) and there seems to be a constant off-set of about 1.5-2 ''
    in the DEC coordinate (the GOODS are lower). Gerson has also noticed
    that acs04b-016 is candidate acs04-195 from the April search, but its
    coordinates are off by 2" in DEC. The reason for the shift is likely the
    same. Can you think of a reason for the shift? I presume it should not
    worry us at this stage.
    Marek