Re: SCanning and such update

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 17:10:18 PDT

    Bear in mind that there are an infinite number of cosmic rays in the
    I-band images. The references, however, being a sum of many images,
    don't have cosmic rays.

    As such, yes, the sub and new images are going to look very similar,
    since all those CRs will still be there.

    The trick is to find some *real* objects and see if those subtract. If
    they don't, then maybe there's a ratio problem.

    -Rob