serious setback, perhaps no scanning today (Friday)

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 09:00:17 PDT

    Because of a possible screwup on my part (I'm still analyzing it),
    Rachel and I will have to spend a good fraction of the day making sure
    that everything is working right.

    There may not be any scanning to do before tomorrow (Saturday). I will
    let you know later if there is. If you don't hear from me again today,
    assume scanning won't start until tomorrow.