Re: HST search meeting Thurs 12:30-1:30

From: Vitaliy Fadeyev (VAFadeyev@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 16:21:54 PDT

    Well, if the problem is related to getting the files over on the
    Enterprise machines,
    then we might want to restrict ourselves to doing the tranfer only on
    the other machines.
    It is not that difficult to test-start the scan and then quit just to
    get the proper files over.

    The point I'm trying to make is that the Enterprise machines might be
    usable
    for the actual scanning per se, even if we'd have to live with the feature.

    vitaliy