Re: HST search meeting Thurs 12:30-1:30

From: Alexander Conley (AJConley@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 16:08:23 PDT

    acsapr-test/13z works for me. So the problem seems to be when files are
    copied over from brahms, which does bad things on the Enterprise
    machines.
    I'm not sure if this only occurs for the mask files or for all files,
    but it merits
    further investigation. But unless it's something fairly simple, since
    I have no
    idea how your code works or what it is trying to do, I guess we just
    won't be
    able to scan on any of the Enterprise machines for this search.

    Alex