test scanning

From: Alexander Conley (AJConley@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 17:56:49 PDT

    The latest version of deeplib is installed on the Enterprise machines
    (sauls,skates,paloma,ajanta,topdog). Unfortunately, I left my power
    supply at the conference today and lent my spare laptop battery
    to Andy Fruchter, so I am not going to be able to install the new
    deeplib
    on the non-enterprise machines until tomorrow (and furthermore will be
    totally offline for the rest of the day in about 10 minutes when I run
    out of juice). I never really though about this as a fragile link in my
    ability to work from home before...

    Alex