scanning timing predictions

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 14:33:34 PDT

    To anybody who will be scanning for the May search run:

    Not much will happen before Friday morning. Don't make any especial
    plans before then.

    Come in at your normal time on Friday and check out what scanning and
    follow-up there is to do. The crunch will begin sometime on Friday,
    probably by 10AM pacific time. Not all fields will be in yet, but more
    than half will be.

    Some will start to trickle in on Thursday, but few, and I make no
    promises as to when any of them will be ready.

    This will be my last update on data timing before Friday, unless it
    looks like things will have to get pushed off later than Friday morning.