Re: HST search meeting Tuesday

From: Alexander Conley (AJConley@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 12:39:43 PDT

    Hi Rachel,

       If you have a recent copy of snminuit there are no changes necessary
    to fit
    3 lightcurves simultaneously. Just add a third line to the control
    file and it will be
    perfectly happy.

    A recent copy:
    /home/astro51/u/aconley/thesis/cmagic/SCPfits02_export.tar.bz2

    Of course, if you aren't familiar with snminuit then you definitely
    should talk
    to Don about how to use it. For this data you should definitely
    provide your
    own K-corrections.

    Alex